Now I would like to share with you my favourite One-pot pasta recipe.
It is healthy, easy and very delicious.
Creamy-spicy Thai-Curry One-pot pasta (vegan)
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 50 g of red curry paste
- 700ml water
- 350g spaghetti
- 2 tsp vegetable-brew pouder
- 1 tsp salt
Now the creative part: You can choose every vegetable you like, sometimes I use this dish to use all my vegetable rests, which I have in the fridge. But I prefer:
- Mushrooms (ca. 75g)
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Courgette
- A little bit of garlic
- Clean your vegetable and cut it into small pieces.
- Place the coconut milk in a large coated pan pr deep coated pan. Put the stove on the highest level.
- Add the curry paste and stir completely with a whisk. Only then add all other ingredients and stir a little.
- Bring everything to boil. Then place a lid on the pot and turn back to medium-low heat. Let the whole thing simmer for about 18 minutes until the pasta is cooked. Stir gently every few minutes to make sure nothing burns.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, remove the lid and allow to thicken the sauce while stirring according to the desired consistency. Then serve hot immediately.
Enjoy your meal. If you like you can share your Thai-Curry One-pot pasta or other One-pot recipes with the hashtag #easycookingfhews.
Find more One Pot recipes on FHEWS: