Sometimes, when life gets busy even during the pandemic due to either exams or just everyday tasks that take up your whole day, a healthy and quick dinner is all you need. So I will share one of my favorite easy veggie wrap recipes with you. Of course, as many people surely know, wraps are one of the most versatile and easy things to make. If you want, you can, for example, add mozzarella instead of feta, or use any other kind of sauce instead of mayonnaise. Pretty much everything is up to you, which makes the recipe even better.
- Feta Cheese
- Your veggie meat of choice (I really like to use crispy veggie “chicken” Strips)
- Vegan Mayonnaise
1. Start cutting your veggies in little pieces, by either just cutting them into little square pieces or however you prefer. Put all those veggies in a bowl to make it easier to spread the veggies on top of your wrap.
2. Fry your veggie “chicken strips” in a pan for however long the instructions say. Small tip: If you only want to make one portion you can always only fry half of the veggie strips and put the rest back in the fridge, so you can fry it freshly tomorrow for another wrap.
3. Cut your feta cheese into small squares and put them in a little extra bowl.
4. This step is optional, if you like your wraps to be warm: Preheat the oven at 200 degrees and keep the wraps in there for 2 minutes until they’re warm. Don’t let them in there for too long, though, or they might get too crispy to roll up.
5. Now it’s time to wrap it up: Spread your wrap with some vegan mayo, add your veggies, feta cheese as well as chicken and top it off with the hummus of your choice. Start wrapping it all up by folding the bottom of your wrap inwards and then fold the left and right side inwards after one another. Et voila, you got your easy wrap recipe for every day.